May 25, 2007

How are smart are two year olds?

Well I must say a lot smarter than I would have thought!! For the past couple of months Riley seems to think that Band-aids fix everything, so she has been going through about 10 a day...Well Jason and I said she could not have a Band-aid unless she was bleeding, so today she comes up to me and says "Mom I need a Band-aid for my boo boo" and once again I remind her of our new rule.. so I few seconds go by and here she comes again saying "I Band-aid, boo boo, I bleeding" I said "No Riley you are not bleeding and no Band-aid" Well she pulled up her pants leg with so much pride and said "look I bleed" She had went and found a red marker and colored blood on her boo boo.. She did not get the Band-aid, but she did get a good try from Mom!! All the while Hayden is in her shadow taking notes for later down the road! So never under estimate a two year old!

No comments: